- Internalized the new Peckham branding guide, integrated an abstract version of their public sculpture, and learned more about the MEe program through conversations.
- Referenced similar geometric elements, angles, bold lines and color.
- Extracted keywords for visual connection to stakeholder input.
- Experimented with shapes and orientations to enable loose interpretation for the logo but still communicate the broader elements of the MEe Program and public sculpture.
- Researched existing visual landscape after determining a design aesthetic direction (*no issues with original concept)
EARLY NOTES & SKETCHES